Happy Birthday nickrobison.com (yesterday)! Yes, despite my best efforts, we’re still around, albeit, barely. It’s been a quiet year around here, with only a little traffic, and even fewer posts, but I guess that’s ok. For comparison, can see last year’s summary post here.
Without further ado, I present you 2013, in stats.
- 13 posts (about half of last year).
- 11 comments.
- 1,203 visits (a little less then last year at 3.29 visits/day, which isn’t bad considered I had half the new content).
- 836 unique visitors (much more then the year before, so the audience is growing).
- 3,354 page loads.
- 2.79 pages per visit.
- Average visit time was 2:38.
- Visitors from 44 different countries (with the US and Canada being the highest).
- 10 different browsers on 10 different operating systems (I think the 1 Blackberry finally gave up, by Symbian seems to still be a thing).
The pretty pictures:
As usual, most traffic comes almost entirely from the US, with a bit from Canada and Europe.
In a surprising shift, the bulk of visitors are now from Washington (specifically Seattle), with Indiana supplying the third most traffic. Apparently I’m more interesting to Chicago then I am to my own family. (Yes, that was me showing my new PNW passive-aggressive side).
So that’s the state of the website, we’re but a small blip in the world of the internet, but it’s still my little blip, and I love it very much. If you’ve been trolling around here you’ve probably noticed that some images aren’t loading correctly, and that the site can take FOREVER to come up. Yeah, I need to fix that. I’m trying to get to it this week, I just haven’t had the time.
So thanks for sticking with me for another year, hopefully things will only continue to get better.